Choose from expansions like the Rock Classics kits. This pack adds
the fat sounds of Dave Grohl's Nirvana Nevermind kit, the classic
funky Chili Peppers kit, the dry and fat 70's style Steely Dan Kit,
the 80's style Tommy Lee Kit, a modern version of the classic Zep
kit, and the fat AC/DC kit.

Another popular expansion is the METAL and MORE kits.. These kits
contain authentic models of the Deftones and Dream Theater, and
also contain drum sounds found on numerous top metal albums by
artists like Devil Driver, Megadeth, and more.

The three Rock/Pop expansions have some extremely recognizeable kits
used by top mixers like Jay Baumgardner, Chris Lord Alge, Mike
Shipley, Dave Way, Jeff Juliano, and many more. Many of the drum
sounds from these three packs have been heard on albums by Paramore,
POD, OAR, Nickelback, Daughtry, Rodney Atkins, and Josh Kelley.

Whats more, is that all of these expansion packs also include the
Wav/GOG packs!! This means you'll be able to use the samples in
many other software programs.

THIS SALE ENDS MARCH 15th. After this time, Wav/Gogs will no
longer be included in any SSD products.

To purchase packs, go here:
www.stevenslatedrums.com/expandme.html

Thanks,

Yellow Matter Entertainment
8331 Lookout Mountain Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90046

Great news Slate! Can't wait to buy them.

"Whats more, is that all of these expansion packs also include the
Wav/GOG packs!! This means you'll be able to use the samples in
many other software programs."

Wow, didn't see this coming! Great!

Yea, does seem shitty the guys that forked out the most money up front are really are losing out. I almost sprang for Platinum, but got EX instead with 2 for 1 expansions. This isn't meant to rub it in Matt btw. With this special I essentially got Platinum for a little over $200. Then again, the Platinum guys do have the benefit of having all the samples up front, whereas my selection has been limited. I guess sales happen all the time though, ya can't really beat yourself up about it. I missed out on that $20 special, and my bro's b-day is next week....damnit.

So whenever companies are about to release new products, it's wrong to sell their old products for lowered prices?

Seriously, guys, stop bitching about everything.

Just paid. 2 addon packs for 50 bucks? I still have no idea which packs to choose, but that offer was too good to pass up... :D

The METAL Expansion...Sounds tempting.................... Anybody have any reviews on it?

Which 2 would you recommend for death metal? I'm assuming the metal and more, but which other? One of the rock/pop?

andy mixed the devil driver and megadeth.. said he'd mixed in some ssd stuff... i'll ask him and report back.

The Dream Theater kit and Metallica kit in metal and more are some of the more popular. The Dream Theater sounds are mixed in the new Ace Frehely album, sounds tight. The Kick15 that you get in Metal and More is super beefy and can be eq'd to sound like a few different types of metal kicks. If you mix the Metallica kick with kick15 and some kick5, cut out the sub lows, you have what I call the ultimate metal kick sound.

The Rock Classics are fun because you get a lot of versatility in that pack, I use it a lot when writing.

Alex
Product Manager
Yellow Matter Entertainment

Y'know... it would be great if you guys could sort out the people who you said you'd sort GOGS/WAV'S out for the last promotion, before you start a new one.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the killer deals Slate. Your tech support has been very helpful in handling the situation with Audio midi. This new deal will be getting my money very shortly. The 12a snare is in Rock/pop 3 if I'm correct. It would be wonderful to see a catalog list of which samples are in which expansion pack.

Cheers,
George.

What's this? I've downloaded my first addon package but can't seem to be able to download the second one. I tried clicking the second link but it doesn't accept my logins. It just keeps asking them over and over again when I hit submit...

What's this? I've downloaded my first addon package but can't seem to be able to download the second one. I tried clicking the second link but it doesn't accept my logins. It just keeps asking them over and over again when I hit submit...

Was able to fix this, and now I'm downloading the wav's/gog's and downloaded the instructions - but is the Essential Rock & Pop Vol 2 REALLY supposed to be only 553 bytes??