Steven Slate sample help....???

doclegion

Contagious Destruction
Dec 31, 2006
I have in stalled my slate 3.5 and the kontkat and i cant figure out how to set it up to use the samples in my audio recording right now?? Everything is installed ok i just cant figure out how to get it to work right now?? I use cubase sx3.. And i get a "missing files" everytime i click on a kick drum or snare.. I have the samples on a external drive and its all located to the folder but shit i gotta do this for every sample.. Click resolve missing then find the folder and click ok then they load.. For every sample.. And they dont stay loaded everytime i open it i gotta do this?? Whats going on??

Do i need to install trigger??
I could try to figure this out but it could take me sometime so i figured i would ask around here..

You don't need to install Trigger. I have this happen when I load project files from old partitions; I would suggest installing SSD on your primary hard drive in Documents/Steven Slate Drums EX Library, but I don't know how convenient that would be for you.

Also, you don't have to reconfirm every individual sample; you can press "Find folder" (or whatever it's called) and it'll do all of them quickly.

You don't need to install Trigger. I have this happen when I load project files from old partitions; I would suggest installing SSD on your primary hard drive in Documents/Steven Slate Drums EX Library, but I don't know how convenient that would be for you.

Also, you don't have to reconfirm every individual sample; you can press "Find folder" (or whatever it's called) and it'll do all of them quickly.

I see.... SSD is installed on my harddrive but its the samples that are on my external harddrive i gotta save disk space.. It doesnt show in my vst like it says for an insert