Steve's Big Screen Debut!

stevekachinsky

Steel Prophet - Gtr
Mar 25, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
www.steelprophet.net
Hey Everyone,
This is kind of stupid, but if you watch 'Some Kind of Monster' tonight on VH1 you'll get a brief glimpse of yours truly. I'm in the very first couple of minutes, so if you hate Metallica but like Steel Prophet, you only have to watch literally five minutes before you see me going in to listen to 'St. Anger'... Anyway, that's about it. I believe it's on at 10 PM.

stevekachinsky said:
Hey Everyone,
This is kind of stupid, but if you watch 'Some Kind of Monster' tonight on VH1 you'll get a brief glimpse of yours truly. I'm in the very first couple of minutes, so if you hate Metallica but like Steel Prophet, you only have to watch literally five minutes before you see me going in to listen to 'St. Anger'... Anyway, that's about it. I believe it's on at 10 PM.
Oh sure, now ya tell me!!! I am getting this email, Monday , April 11th. Don't you know you are supposed to call me at home on the phone that I have put aside, specifically for you? The red phone??? I don't recall hearing it ring there buster...........Well well well, if I knew that I would've grabbed some Jiffy Pop, made a Captain Morgan and sat down for a few minutes!!!!! Let me know if it's supposed to air again......I'd like to have seen you on my big screen, even if it was only for two minutes!!!!!!! That's cool Steve! Do you feel like a supa-stah now????? = ) Seriously though, I think it's cool, sorry I missed it!!!!!!!!!!

SugarNspice said:
Oh sure, now ya tell me!!! I am getting this email, Monday , April 11th. Don't you know you are supposed to call me at home on the phone that I have put aside, specifically for you? The red phone??? I don't recall hearing it ring there buster...........Well well well, if I knew that I would've grabbed some Jiffy Pop, made a Captain Morgan and sat down for a few minutes!!!!! Let me know if it's supposed to air again......I'd like to have seen you on my big screen, even if it was only for two minutes!!!!!!! That's cool Steve! Do you feel like a supa-stah now????? = ) Seriously though, I think it's cool, sorry I missed it!!!!!!!!!!

Well, fire up the Bat Line Comissioner Suze (or should that be the 'old bat line'?), cause I tried to call you, but there was some message about your phone being disconnected (you're supposed to pay that little notice that comes in the mail. it's called a 'bill'.) Just kidding. Hey Suze you didn't miss much, but it's cool to see the disfunctionality of Metallica. Of course they straighten it out, so it's all good... Anyway, I think they'll show it again, as VH1 always does. If I hear, I'll try to post the info well beforehand for those that can't afford TV Guide (ahem!).

Can you sue Metallica for having you on their video? :loco:

Wyvern said:
Can you sue Metallica for having you on their video? :loco:

Ha! No, I don't think so, because I signed a release... Also it that movie is the bassist from Imagika. She's playing "Seek and Destroy" with the band after winning a "Jam with Metallica" radio contest. So there's some underground homies in 'Some Kind of Monster'!

stevekachinsky said:
Well, fire up the Bat Line Comissioner Suze (or should that be the 'old bat line'?), cause I tried to call you, but there was some message about your phone being disconnected (you're supposed to pay that little notice that comes in the mail. it's called a 'bill'.) Just kidding. Hey Suze you didn't miss much, but it's cool to see the disfunctionality of Metallica. Of course they straighten it out, so it's all good... Anyway, I think they'll show it again, as VH1 always does. If I hear, I'll try to post the info well beforehand for those that can't afford TV Guide (ahem!).
Hag hotline, may I help you?????? Oh sorry, that's my other line. Yeh, VH1 does have alot of reruns, I bet you'll be on air 50 times next month, God Help US all!!! Do call bucko, you have my work phone still, correcto? My old bat line at home must be out of service for those select few..... Even my dog knows to hang up on you if you call.!!!!! and you thought that was me panting on the phone all this time when you call.........sheesh. Oh, and can I borrow two dollars so I can re-establish my subscription to TV GUIDE? Golly, thanks, you sure are swell..........

spdaughter35 said:
Hey, sorry I missed it! I hope it'll be on again later. Anyway...
Hey Christine!! I'm friends with your Father.......I remember seeing pix of you when you were just a little one and now look at you, and I have always thought you were so beautiful, and so smart.Your Dad's always been so proud of you.... Isn't it cool to see how popular your Dad is?? I hope school is going well, and just think, it's almost time for school to be OUT!!!! woohoo!!!!!! Enjoy!!

SugarNspice said:
Hey Christine!! I'm friends with your Father.......I remember seeing pix of you when you were just a little one and now look at you, and I have always thought you were so beautiful, and so smart.Your Dad's always been so proud of you.... Isn't it cool to see how popular your Dad is?? I hope school is going well, and just think, it's almost time for school to be OUT!!!! woohoo!!!!!! Enjoy!!
LOL! Thank you! That is so sweet. :oops: Yes I am so excited for school to be out...hey that reminds me of a song...Alice Cooper, anyone? Ha, ha, ha. Popular, my dad? Ha. LOL. :D :Spam:

spdaughter35 said:
LOL! Thank you! That is so sweet. :oops: Yes I am so excited for school to be out...hey that reminds me of a song...Alice Cooper, anyone? Ha, ha, ha. Popular, my dad? Ha. LOL. :D :Spam:
Hey Christine, the fact that you know who Alice Cooper is blows my mind!!! Too cool. I remember when I was your age (many many moons ago in the dark ages, I am 37 now) I knew all the cool bands that weren't from my era, and people were always surprised. I used to work at alot of record stores too, which helped. Rotten pay though!!! Have a blast during summer vaca!!! Seems like school takes FOREVER but summer vaca, over in the blink of an eye!!!! bleh. PS. Your father paid me to say he was popular...hee hee heee!!!just teasing!

SugarNspice said:
Hey Christine, the fact that you know who Alice Cooper is blows my mind!!! Too cool. I remember when I was your age (many many moons ago in the dark ages, I am 37 now) I knew all the cool bands that weren't from my era, and people were always surprised. I used to work at alot of record stores too, which helped. Rotten pay though!!! Have a blast during summer vaca!!! Seems like school takes FOREVER but summer vaca, over in the blink of an eye!!!! bleh. PS. Your father paid me to say he was popular...hee hee heee!!!just teasing!
HA HA HA! I think it kind of pays to have a dad who's in a band cuz then you've heard of all the bands... ;)

SugarNspice said:
Hey Christine, the fact that you know who Alice Cooper is blows my mind!!! Too cool. I remember when I was your age (many many moons ago in the dark ages, I am 37 now)

Hey sugar I'm 38 and playing the Coop at the moment, are you free next Saturday? :D