5 songs from St.Anger reviewed...

High Priest Of Evil said:
I'm sure gonna give it a try, just because I'm curious, not because I hope it'll be any good. I just can't fucking believe that this gay rock star Lars after all these years has finally learned to play the drums or at least plays it as "good" as on Justice.
Soulflypl, czemu na polskich stronach nic nie ma o tym listening party w Warszawie? Piszą o Sztockholmie, ale o nas nic nie wspominają. Jesteś pewien, że twój kolega nic nie wąchał przed rozmową z Tobą. Przecież James i Kirk mieli przyjechać dopiero drugiego czerwca...

i'm gonna give it a try coz i am sure it will be good - but that's pure-twisted-me ... i even liked Load and some songs on Reload:cool:
i am also not quite fond of Lars playing drums - but what's funny - u can find a review from Polish listening party on wwww.wp.pl where the autor writes that it is actually Lars that rules on the new one :) - now that is sth i find really strange... when u compare his so far best efforts on AJFA to most of the Testament records ...not mentioning Gathering that is a drumzz artwork.. no comment needed

HPOE-- jest i to sporo - jak już wyżej napisałem popatrz na www.wp.pl zdaje się to było ostatnio w "muzyka" "niusy" ... no i oczywiście przede wszystkim zajrzyj na skarbnicę wiedzy o Mecie - www.overkill.pl - na overkillu znajdziesz wszystko o polskim i wszystkich innych listening parties które miały miejsce.
mnie najbardziej rozwaliła recenzja jakiegoś Szweda - podobno poważny redaktor - dopadłem ją gdzieś w angielskim - co kilka zdań powtarzał w tekście recenzji "I AM NOT JOKING" pisząc jakie to jest zajebiście mocne i szybkie i że to jest ich najlepszy krążek

no tak tak to jest jak człowiek przyjdzie zjebany do domu - recenzja Szweda .."dopadłem ją gdzieś w angielskim" - ... rano w pierwszym poście w tym temacie:Spin::Spin::Spin:

Mogę tylko powiedzieć : "poczekamy, zobaczymy". Naprawdę bardzo bym chciał, żeby nawiązali do lat świetności. Naprawdę szczerze w to wątpię. I naprawdę odszczekam wszystko, co powiedziałem o nich złego, jeżeli to będzie bardzo dobra płyta. Ale i tak sądzę, że czego by nie nagrali, płytą roku będzie nowy album TestAmenTu.

High Priest Of Evil said:
Mogę tylko powiedzieć : "poczekamy, zobaczymy". Naprawdę bardzo bym chciał, żeby nawiązali do lat świetności. Naprawdę szczerze w to wątpię. I naprawdę odszczekam wszystko, co powiedziałem o nich złego, jeżeli to będzie bardzo dobra płyta. Ale i tak sądzę, że czego by nie nagrali, płytą roku będzie nowy album TestAmenTu.

dam Ci znać - 7.06 jadę do Berlina na gig gdzie pewnie zagrają ze dwa nowe numery...:)
ale fakt, jeśli nowa płyta Testa będzie na poziomie Gatheringu to cięęęężko będzie ją przebić

speed said:
the sick thing is, if the new album is any good, the masses will like the blastbeats, and industrial influences, etc- and will think metallica invented them- and nothing could be further from the truth

Industrial influences???? Blastbeats??? You MUST BE HIGH. I'm just not gonna go there................

495 said:
Speak English Or Die

HPOE asked me about polish sites concerning official listening parties...
then we decided that it would be hard for Meta to beat new Testa record
...then i said i am going to Berlin to see Meta live 7.06.2003
glad? or u also want some www adresses to polish sites??:)

I Told You it Sucks!!!!!

Sure The Music Is A Little Heavier And Faster..but James Is Still Singing His "hey Hey Hey" Style Shit!!!

suckage To The Core!!!!

Fuck You Guys For Saying It Was Gonna Be Good!!!

Actually, on Icon, now that he's off booze, he seemed to have abanonded the " Oh yeah yeah " stuff...

well look at the bright side guys....

think of all the out of work comedians that will be able to feed there families just out of all the material this new album provides ;)