St.Anger sounds...."promising" :)

Yer blastbeat is when ya hit yer bassdrum and then yer snare and/or cymbal (cowbells and highhats sound good =) in an even, alternating rhythm, (bass - snare - bass - snare - ad infinatum) and ya do that from moderate to fast speeds. Black metal and death metal use it most, and so does thrash to a lesser extent.

SculptedCold said:
Yer blastbeat is when ya hit yer bassdrum and then yer snare and/or cymbal (cowbells and highhats sound good =) in an even, alternating rhythm, (bass - snare - bass - snare - ad infinatum) and ya do that from moderate to fast speeds. Black metal and death metal use it most, and so does thrash to a lesser extent.

Thanks Old Chap

Here is the tracklisitng from www.metallica.com

Here are the eleven official song titles, clocking in at just over 75 minutes:
  • Frantic
  • St. Anger
  • Some Kind of Monster
  • Dirty Window
  • Invisible Kid
  • My World
  • Shoot Me Again
  • Sweet Amber
  • Unnamed Feeling
  • Purify
  • All Within My Hands

Jesus, what the hell is wrong with you people?
Why are you hanging on for "maybe decent" when you've got bands like the Crown out there, taking thrash to a new level.
Fucking weirdos.

LordFireworm said:
Why are you hanging on for "maybe decent" when you've got bands like the Crown out there, taking thrash to a new level.
Fucking weirdos.

Hope, my friend. that last small shred of hope.

Metallica has still released some of the best trash albums ever. To hear that they may be going old-school again is worth getting excited about, if nothing more.

LordFireworm said:
Fucking weirdos.
Exactly! Metallica blows! They fucked their fans, now fuck them! Everytime I think of Metallica, I keep seeing Lars (Fag) walking into court with a box full of papers containing I.P addresses and names! Rats!