STEVIE D!!! Some info please.

LordFireworm

May 26, 2002
Visit site
Are you going to be playing with Testament at the next No Mercy festival tour of Europe?
The local metal promoters (Emerald Ireland) are going to be picking it up and I wondered if you would be there?
I think the full line up also includes Marduk,Nuclear Assault,Morbid Angel and well,you probably know more about it then me.
So,whats the story?Think you'll be there?

HA!
I control your destiny hippy.
But really,this is happening.I was told the full line up is:

Testament
Marduk
Morbid Angel
Nuclear Assault
Obituary
(Someone else not important enough for me to remember)

Its the No Mercy festival.
Done every year in Europe.
However,I guess if you dont know anything,well...Then talk to Chuck!
Yessiree.

Originally posted by HippieOfDoom
Which Obituary would you be referring to?

The pioneering death metal band that came to prominence in the early 90's with such playground classics as "Slowly We Rot" and "Cause of Death".
You mean line up wise or what?I dont know.
Anyway,you have not heard anything about it?Its taking place in early 2003 some time.No Mercy festival.Immortal,Hypocrisy were at the last one.
Like I said,the metal concert promoters here are thinking about getting it but are'nt sure because its going to cost alot.

no mercy festivals 2003

1 / T.B.A.
2 / T.B.A.
3 / MARDUK
4 / DIE APOKALYPTISCHEN REITER
5 / NUCLEAR ASSAULT
6 / GRAVEWORM
7 / T.B.A.
8 / T.B.A.
9 / T.B.A.

MORE BANDS CONFIRMED SOON
http://www.metallysee.com

Originally posted by HippieOfDoom
Well, well. Guess you were right worm.
See ya there?

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
I knew it was happening but no Irish date has been confirmed yet.FUCK.
Time to kick some promoter ass.
But if it does happen here,you can be damn sure you'll see me there.
I'll be the retard in front of you,headbanging with short hair.

Obituary are back together????!!!! :err: :eek: :err:
I thought Trevor had pretty much knocked it on the head, and Donald is now playing with Andrew W.K.??? Damn, if you're right, I think I will have to freak out! ;) :D
In the words of the immortal John Tardy: "Euuuuurrggggh ruurrrrrghhh roooowwwaaaaaaaaar youuuuurrrrrrggggg" ;)

...everyday I wonder how simply GREAT was that fucking tour, SADUS, OBITUARY and SEPULTURA, all in a great period of their life and all ready to kick ass...I also wonder what Steve now thinks about these bands...well anybody here who saw a gig from that bill???????

c ya

Originally posted by chainsawmax
...everyday I wonder how simply GREAT was that fucking tour, SADUS, OBITUARY and SEPULTURA, all in a great period of their life and all ready to kick ass...I also wonder what Steve now thinks about these bands...well anybody here who saw a gig from that bill???????

c ya

Yea, great show. I saw it at the Electric Banana in Pittsburgh. Talked to Steve int he back pool room and missed most of Obituary's set. I did see James Murphy get super pissed on stage for whatever reason. Great tour.