Sticky: Ask Yanko!

Southern Belle in Hell said:
I'll be wearing Ralf or Heavenscents underwear!
That'd might be interesting since we don't wear underwear. It's so not european!

Cris said:
blush.gif

cris is catfighting for me! HAH! Eat that, 99% of the world's male population :Spin:

And Seph, i'm not sure if i can attend to all that yet. I've got some deep underground 00-agent shit going on which is taking pretty much all of my time as a manwhore.

BUT if you get Ralf and heavenscent (and the grapes) to join the tour... i'll be tempted
hypnotized.gif

BloodyScalpel said:
That means you've already danced samba :lol:
:tickled:

my grandma (a mãe de criação da minha mãe, na verdade, mas to com preguiça de achar como isso seria em inglês :p) is black and addicted to samba, there's no way i'd go unpunished through that :p

though i can't samba for real even if my life depended on that :p

and damn... i'm starving and you just made me remember my grandma's food... bastard :lol:

Tut Ankh Amon said:
And Seph, i'm not sure if i can attend to all that yet. I've got some deep underground 00-agent shit going on which is taking pretty much all of my time as a manwhore.

I already set the dates with the venues, they are expecting you. Tickets are already sold out for every location.

Remember what I told you before, if you don't tour, I will take away your drumsticks, your detachable penis (which I paid for, by the way) and Thomas.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
:tickled:

my grandma (a mãe de criação da minha mãe, na verdade, mas to com preguiça de achar como isso seria em inglês :p) is black and addicted to samba, there's no way i'd go unpunished through that :p

though i can't samba for real even if my life depended on that :p

and damn... i'm starving and you just made me remember my grandma's food... bastard :lol:

LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

send a vid, it must be a damn funny scene