Still Life sequel?

blood8815

Nov 18, 2006
what do you guys think?

Still Life II: The Rise of Darkness could star the future (2300) reincarnations of Melinda and Narrator. Their love is still raging, yet they are on opposing sides of an intergalactic war. Melinda is a space alien and Narrator is an earth man. The intergalactic battle is waging because of the Council of the Cross's decision to destroy space as it denies the existance of god. Naturally the Narrator can't have this, what with his disdain for them in his past life...

There already is an extension to the story - a prequel, My Arms, Your Hearse...

...also if they were to make a sequel it would be Still Death, a story about how religion is still fucking up society this very day, with the main character being a descendant of Melinda...

..at least in my daydreams

what do you guys think?

Still Life II: The Rise of Darkness could star the future (2300) reincarnations of Melinda and Narrator. Their love is still raging, yet they are on opposing sides of an intergalactic war. Melinda is a space alien and Narrator is an earth man. The intergalactic battle is waging because of the Council of the Cross's decision to destroy space as it denies the existance of god. Naturally the Narrator can't have this, what with his disdain for them in his past life...

I'm diggin it... I can already see an Akerfeldt/George Lucas collaboration for a Star Wars Episode VII...

:p

You must have been high.
You must have been high.
You must have been.

Foot in mouth, and head up asshole.
Whatcha talkin' 'bout?
Difficult to dance 'round this one
'til you pull it out, boy!