Movie about Still Life?

Swedish nothern landscapes with fells and transparent lakes and an artistic overall view... might work. There's enough medieval towns in Sweden and suitable landscapes (oak forests eg.). Should it take a more surreal point of view than your average movie... again, might turn out fine.

Still Life's Cast :
The outcast : Steven Seagal
Melinda : Jenna Jameson

Just kiddin... :p

Opeth should do like Pink Floyd did with The Wall.

It costs millions to put out a good movie with a half-decent crew. Pink Floyd were already quite rich when they did this. Opeth is probably not worth 1/10th of what they had back then.

It costs millions to put out a good movie with a half-decent crew. Pink Floyd were already quite rich when they did this. Opeth is probably not worth 1/10th of what they had back then.

Eh, well Opeth could hold a fund raiser for that sort of thing and I'd donate.

Whenever I listen to SL, I have very special images inmy head. A couple of years ago, we had a trip to Denmark with my archaeology class, visiting all kinds of Viking-Age sites, but also earler stuff, from the Bronze and Iron Ages. There's this place near Roskilde, called Lerje, where they have a sort of open-air museum, with houses built like in the Iron Age and all, and that park incidentally also featured a moor, with real horseskins draped over wooden frames (as offerings to the gods, this kind of stuff was really done back in the good old times)

Well, that moor lay kind of away from all the houses and the rest of the park, and in a small forest of sorts, and it was really beautiful to behold.
So, when I listen to SL, these are the kind of images that I have in mind, even though I didn't even have that CD with me back then. Might be a subconscious connection I made with the song "The Moor", but anyways, those memories and the sounds of SL go well together in my head. I'm really glad I have those memories, because I wonder how I would enjoy SL had I never seen that place...

Thought this might be a good thread to mention that I'm possibly working with some friends to make an album-length music video for MAYH... following the story, intercut with amateur band footage when possible.

Full period costumes, forest scenery, smoke machines, what-have-you.

Whenever I listen to SL, I have very special images inmy head. A couple of years ago, we had a trip to Denmark with my archaeology class, visiting all kinds of Viking-Age sites, but also earler stuff, from the Bronze and Iron Ages. There's this place near Roskilde, called Lerje, where they have a sort of open-air museum, with houses built like in the Iron Age and all, and that park incidentally also featured a moor, with real horseskins draped over wooden frames (as offerings to the gods, this kind of stuff was really done back in the good old times)

Well, that moor lay kind of away from all the houses and the rest of the park, and in a small forest of sorts, and it was really beautiful to behold.
So, when I listen to SL, these are the kind of images that I have in mind, even though I didn't even have that CD with me back then. Might be a subconscious connection I made with the song "The Moor", but anyways, those memories and the sounds of SL go well together in my head. I'm really glad I have those memories, because I wonder how I would enjoy SL had I never seen that place...

beautiful.

I have posted about this sometime ago and I still think it would be awesome.It might not be a movie,but something like this : While the album plays from top to down,there can be clips which the story is illustrated.