MAYH should be STILL LIFE

Sengir*Buendia

Baron of Macondo
I'm totally obssessed by STILL LIFE and its story (very geniously dissecated by who knows?) but one thing that bothers me is the title! Why STILL LIFE?
On the other hand, it would fit perfectly in MAYH. The ghost is dead, STILL, he's wholeheartedly in love. Some people say to live is to love. Hence, he STILL LIVES... Moreover, his life (death) is an eternal cycle (epilogue ==> prologue), therefore he STILL LIVES (forever). In STILL LIFE, they both die, and no one speaks about ghosts there.... .... .... .... .... .... ... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... ....

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH:THE GHOST AND HIS WOMAN ARE THE GUY IN STILL LIFE AND MELINDA REINCARNATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M A GENIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Jim LotFP
When I interviewed him for Still Life, Mikael says there was no connection to the MAYH story.
:lol: Nice drop-in Jim (I know that you weren't really, but it's funny ;))

"Yeah, I was talking to my buddy Mikael over a couple of beers, like we do regularly, and he talked indepth with me about the storylines to his albums...." :D