Stillborn Acoustic

plfffffft

Madly in anger with you
Apr 2, 2002
Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Has anybody heard this yet? I just picked up the Black Label Society DVD yesterday and this and something else from the new album are done acoustically. Truth is, I like this version of Stillborn more than the Album cut. So does anyone have an mp3 of this, or know where I can find it? Thanks in advance.:D

Zakk does do his songs in acoustic. I love it. He did the beginning atlast on the 2nd disc of his live album and he did an acoustic rendition of pedlers of death which is on his fist BLS album. I to have the dvd and I very much enjoy the acoustic versions of both songs he did. I don't know if their is an mp3 out there, but I wouldn't be suprised if he released the tracks on an EP or on bonus disc.

I bought the DVD Sunday, went over to my friends house, watched it, and killed a case of beer between the Two of us(It's Zakk, thats kinda mandatory to drink:p) Afterwards, we drunkenly tried to figure out the Acoustic Stillborn. I think we came pretty close, so we're gonna try again this weekend BEFORE we get drunk.:p

And the "Stupid Shit" section is one of the funniest things I've seen ever in life:D