Stomp 442???

Arg_Hamster said:
Stomp fucking sucks... actually AnthraX fucking sucks, the fans sucks... the tour sucks... the world sucks, the leader of Angola sucks...

But on a more serious side, Stomp is a good starter album for Thrax (Among the living and POT are the other ones, I belive). "American Pompeii" is my favourite from 442.

I have to ask are you ok?? a concerned Anthrax fano_O

I am deeply convinced that Grunt & Click is the best song on the album! Well it´s not on the album really, what a pity. It´s kind of strange actually, I don´t listen to Stomp442 that much even though always I listen to it I think "wow, what a kick ass stuff". But it´s pretty much one dimensional album for me. King Size, Nothing and American Pompeii are my favorites. Oh and Bare is one hell of a ballad.

Spreadingthe Living312 said:
They do have them all.....internet??? ;)

By the way, I picked up the record. It's pretty good. I mean it beats load by metallica, but theres something about earlier albums that wasnt caught on this album. Out of all the anthrax albums I have, which is 12, it is the one I like the least. Its still damn good though!!!
joey's vocals. thats whats missing. thank god. ;)
-Jono-

Spreadingthe Living312 said:
Hah...I was on Century Media forum and this one guy said that Joey was a better singer than John. :tickled:
Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and every forum has thousands. :)
I can´t see how anyone can prefer Joey´s weak voice to John´s powerful, heavy scream. I mean, listen to fucking Caught In A Mosh and compare the voices.

Jesus christ hahah that Zaur guy is the biggest prick ive ever seen on a message board.

I really can't stand people that are all "well in fact, you are WRONG, this is better". I know people like that, and it's hard not to smack them one in the face sometimes.

As for Stomp 442, it's not an album i can listen to from start to finish, some tracks i'm not so keen on. But it's still a strong album with some classic tracks. Grunt & Click is my favourite...just a pity it isn't technically "on" the album.