Stomp 442

I actually know the dude who produced the CD. Lives about 2 minutes from me. He won a grammy a couple years back.

Wait, so that copy of Stomp I bought with the bonus tracks - what label was that on?

SOWN is out of print? WTF? One of the best 90's records!! It's sad, because I bet you 30 years from now you will STILL see fucking Nirvana CD's out the ass, but no SOWN.

I gotta find my S442 with the bonus tracks. I had to re-buy V8 with bonus thanks to me leaving the disc in a rental. Gotta find Stomp dammitt.

Yeah SOWN and stomp are out of print. The local FYE has a few copies of the bonus tracks Stomp for $5. I was lucky to find a bonus tracks SOWN there for the same price too.

Personally, I loved their rendition of "Celebrated Summer" by Husker Du, on the Stomp 442 reissue. Husker Du is a fantastic band. I once read that Charlie was in a Husker Du cover band called, "Du Husker."

Descendent said:
Personally, I loved their rendition of "Celebrated Summer" by Husker Du, on the Stomp 442 reissue. Husker Du is a fantastic band. I once read that Charlie was in a Husker Du cover band called, "Du Husker."
I read that too and it's true. I think it was posted on the bands web site b4. You just reminded me I need to find my S442 re-issue.

ElectricCrown said:
Yeah SOWN and stomp are out of print. The local FYE has a few copies of the bonus tracks Stomp for $5. I was lucky to find a bonus tracks SOWN there for the same price too.
If you can obtain an S442 for $5 I will give $25 for it.

I saw stomp442 at fye for 4.99 but it looked like it had been wrapped in renyolds plastic wrap so I didn't buy it and I already have it.

I love stomp 442, powerful riffs and good mosh parts...

I actually saw a Oldsmobile 442 at work today it reminded me of this thread. I don't think it was the actual type of car that the album was named after cause it was a quad 442 and didn't look that great.

add_em said:
I actually saw a Oldsmobile 442 at work today it reminded me of this thread. I don't think it was the actual type of car that the album was named after cause it was a quad 442 and didn't look that great.

I have seen those! Laughable. Makes me ashamed to have had a car by that number.