The Butcher Brothers (Stomp producers) Who are they?

Back to Dave Jerden, I remember reading an interview with Dave Mustaine and he talked about hiring Jerden to produce Rust in Peace. He said he walked into the studio, and there's Jerden in the control room smoking and eating a chili dog. Mustaine said something to the effect of "get the fuck outta here"

Drokk said:
I thought he produced Ten or Vs, but now that I think about it, that was probably Brendan O'Brien. I think Jerden produced Jane's Addiction's first 2 studio records.

Now you're right :)

Drokk said:
Back to Dave Jerden, I remember reading an interview with Dave Mustaine and he talked about hiring Jerden to produce Rust in Peace. He said he walked into the studio, and there's Jerden in the control room smoking and eating a chili dog. Mustaine said something to the effect of "get the fuck outta here"

:lol: quite a funny story.

mrthrax said:
lol u do the same and honestly tell me???

I already have MANY times, that's why I posted this. I don't like the way Stomp sounds. It just doesn't sound all that great to me. I thought that from the begginning. SOWN is like a giant wall of sound, and Bush sounds a lot better too. I can't even stand listening to Bush sing "Bare" it's so off key.

Stomp had some great tunes, but I think it sounds like ass compared to Persistence of Time and SOWN. Sorry. I think a remastered POT would probably crush the rest of the albums.