STOMPMOSHER'S VIDEO BLOG....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
Found this video of Stompmosher on youtube when he was all upset on the Britney Spears message forums... I wonder when his meltdown on this forum will take place. "LEAVE JOHN BUSH ALONE" or maybe Antax will create one.. it's just a matter of time :D

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, as I don't have enough time to flame all you trolls one at a time here's the board rules:

1) Board membership is a privilege, not a right.

2) We love opinions, we love bitching, we love John Bush. We love your mom. Keep shit on topic and punches above the belt. Personal attacks on Anthrax members or other board members of any type will not be tolerated.

3) First offense will probably result in me ripping you a new asshole. Second offense will get you warned by the take no shit metalheads at UltimateMetal.com who have more tattoos and fewer teeth than you do. Third offense you will be banned and continue to be banned. Go to BillyMilano.com where you're wanted and can all take collective solace in your hatred for all things Anthrax. Quit cluttering our board with your boring lame ass shit.

Love you long time,

Brentney Spears

Official Anthrax Bitch

OK, as I don't have enough time to flame all you trolls one at a time here's the board rules:

1) Board membership is a privilege, not a right.

2) We love opinions, we love bitching, we love John Bush. We love your mom. Keep shit on topic and punches above the belt. Personal attacks on Anthrax members or other board members of any type will not be tolerated.

3) First offense will probably result in me ripping you a new asshole. Second offense will get you warned by the take no shit metalheads at UltimateMetal.com who have more tattoos and fewer teeth than you do. Third offense you will be banned and continue to be banned. Go to BillyMilano.com where you're wanted and can all take collective solace in your hatred for all things Anthrax. Quit cluttering our board with your boring lame ass shit.

Love you long time,

Brentney Spears

Official Anthrax Bitch

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, ironmaidenfan09, do you really think that permanent attacking of Bushthrax fans is so amusing and funny??? If you do, I don't.

Who gives shit 'bout Dildoboy and his lil bros anyway...they are just desperate for attention...

T:)

Shame isn't it. We have a new Anthrax album after 8 long years and some people still seem to continue to cause shit in here.

I'm locking this thread. IMF09, keep this up and I'll start deleting your posts, and I'll have a chat with the admins to have you banned.

That goes for everybody here. If you start posting threads that attack other members, I'll delete the threads, and have you banned.

Unlike Brent, I won't love you long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.