Stone Age Cabs+K100s = sex (clips inside!)

The last time I reamped this song was through the Mills.

The Mills doesn't have the G12Ks anymore. I took those two out to put in the Stone Age, and bought two new ones to join them.

Oh, do you have a link to that file? the one I have on my desktop that I'm talking about was named "Zero System- Oceans Remix Tomatofarm.mp3" was that mills or mesa? that one and the one in this thread are the two I've heard.

Hi Guys...John here from 'StoneAge Cabs'...been a member for a while, but have never posted....not wanting to completely derail the thread, but want to point out some ?'s raised re: our 'BEAST' cabs.

lolzgreg...very glad you digg that cab...as soon as wifey wakes I'll be blasting away at those clips..LOL!!

*same [not oversized] size as our standard 4x12'B' [ 30w x 29 1/4"h x 14"d ]
*fixed baffle permanently fixed [ dadoed/epoxied into the cab shell...4x12'b' baffle is rear loaded & removeable..screwed in]
*front easily removeable frame makes it very easy to install or remove the 'TONE-BRA' feature, which is a huge plus for many speaker applications, be it studio or live. Most I have talked with, have decided to leave the TB's installed after hearing the differences. But this really depends on the speakers being used.

Anyone with any ?'s please feel free to drop me an email, and I'll be glad to answer any more ?'s....thanks guys!!

Hi Guys...John here from 'StoneAge Cabs'...been a member for a while, but have never posted....not wanting to completely derail the thread, but want to point out some ?'s raised re: our 'BEAST' cabs.

lolzgreg...very glad you digg that cab...as soon as wifey wakes I'll be blasting away at those clips..LOL!!

*same [not oversized] size as our standard 4x12'B' [ 30w x 29 1/4"h x 14"d ]
*fixed baffle permanently fixed [ dadoed/epoxied into the cab shell...4x12'b' baffle is rear loaded & removeable..screwed in]
*front easily removeable frame makes it very easy to install or remove the 'TONE-BRA' feature, which is a huge plus for many speaker applications, be it studio or live. Most I have talked with, have decided to leave the TB's installed after hearing the differences. But this really depends on the speakers being used.

Anyone with any ?'s please feel free to drop me an email, and I'll be glad to answer any more ?'s....thanks guys!!

John, I picked this cab up from Joey "The Barzini" from Rig-Talk forums. This thing is awesome. Definitely up there in the best four cabinets I've ever used (hence why I own one) :headbang:

John, I picked this cab up from Joey "The Barzini" from Rig-Talk forums. This thing is awesome. Definitely up there in the best four cabinets I've ever used (hence why I own one) :headbang:

Excellent...thank you for your support & comments! BTW..I really dig the clip...kickass playing & production. Great job!

::XeS::...PM sent to you.