Stone Magnum, Ancient Dreams, Coven 13 - Sat May 17 @ LiveWire

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Hope to see some locals out!
Should be a fun gig indeed....

10168228_618642801559417_2648238783139544589_n.jpg

Like I told Pat, they need to alter that Stone Magnum logo. You can't see the text really.

I'd like to go, but it's right before MDF. It'll be a last minute decision for me.

Yeah, that's actually a newer logo that the band wanted on there.
They had a different one initially.

Yeah, totally understand if you can't make it.
It was kind of put together quickly this gig.

Seems like a good number of locals plan to come out, which is cool.

It was a really fun time tonight. Sucks they had a party at midnight show the show was under a tight time schedule. Turnout got better as time went on. I really like the Livewire for shows like this. Not tiny but good enough for bands who draw under 100. Sound was really good too.

LOL - Frickin Dave!!!!!!!!!
Sorry we couldn't get the cover in for ya, but our set got cut short, thanks to Marcia's private party and AIC Cover band, LOL

As you guys noticed, we are now a four piece, which actually has made us a tighter more cohesive band IMHO. It was a really good gig for us. I was really happy with it.

It was a GREAT time last night. Lots of good people.

As Bob said it is a great place for a smaller gig of less than 100.
This good gal Deborah has started a new production company and is doing all sorts of gigs around town. The good thing is her lineups are definitely well thought out in terms of fit. I hope she keeps it up!!!

Not to be a shithead, but I'd be really pumped to see an Alice in Chains cover band play. Fucking amazing band and I refuse to spend the stupid dollar amount to see them live.

Not to be a shithead, but I'd be really pumped to see an Alice in Chains cover band play. Fucking amazing band and I refuse to spend the stupid dollar amount to see them live.

I saw them once at Lollapalooza in 93.
It was a very odd lineup (Primus, AIC, Front 242, Dinosaur Jr, Rage Against the Machine, Tool, and a ton more I can't recall)

I saw them once at Lollapalooza in 93.
It was a very odd lineup (Primus, AIC, Front 242, Dinosaur Jr, Rage Against the Machine, Tool, and a ton more I can't recall)
I saw them on that tour too, and also back in 1991 opening for Megadeth, Anthrax and Slayer. They were really good.