Stormtroopers of Death Petition

Surely the whole point of this board is to share opinions and discuss all things "Anthrax"!!! Being rude to another board member - when you disagree with their opinion just shows a complete lack of tolerance and ignorance of the english language!!!

it will never happen unless there last album starts selling 50 thousands units a week,money is the issue here and billy felt he got a raw deal!

Ragamuffin said:
Would that be an innie?
Maybe it was really cold outside. :D

Anyway, I wouldn't rule it out from happening. It's very unlikely, but stranger things have happened, and who knows, maybe there is an element of "publicity stunt" underneath all of this. No matter, as long as it doesn't get in the way of Anthrax doing what they do best, I don't care what SOD does.

Surely the whole point of this board is to share opinions and discuss all things "Anthrax"!!! Being rude to another board member - when you disagree with their opinion just shows a complete lack of tolerance and ignorance of the english language!!!

Lack of tolerance my ass! IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN is as negative as you can get. Get off my ass man, I've been a diehard S.O.D. fan since '85...way befoere the rest of the metal world recognized the sheer genuis that is S.O.D. an entire year later.

Jono said:
what's an innie?
-Jono-

Your j/k, right? :err: If not, it is the navel, some peoples stick out (outie) and some stick in (innie). :) Ragamuffin was using this same idea, but for a different part of the anatomy. :D

Justin, I DO NOT mean to offend anyone at ALL period. My statement was an opinion of an opinion, no more - no less. Why am I getting all kinds of shit for one comment that's 2 words when I don't see shit about paragraphs that are far worse than this?

Well, I just proudly signed the petition. The more sig's the better chance we have of it happening. Look at the petition for the Ozzfest tour.....it may not have put them on the bill, but we the fans all pulled together and the band noticed and thanked all of us. Maybe Scott and Charile will notice this petition as well and think "hey, maybe we should at least discuss it". 8 sig's though........we need to get the word out to more fans!

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: