Stormy Weather Music Listening Suggesions go here.

Night Mare

Camberwell Carrot
Feb 23, 2005
Australia
There is a huge storm warning for my area tonight, and I am planning on enjoying it, so first things first. Music.
Suggestions people? At this point I am listening to Aeternus - Beyond the Wandering Moon, but when this is finished I'll have no idea (maybe Verisakeet though), so post some "stormy weather music" listening suggesions, and make it quick!

Cheers.

EDIT: If you're stumped, feel free to just post pictures of wimmen instead.

perditioncity.jpg

the only thing better for rain are the silence eps.

I have an unhealthy yearning for In the Nightside Eclipse.

Why hasn't this storm hit yet? It's been windy and shit for about 3 hours now :(

Yeh, I have been watching the cloud image thingies with childlike anticipation, and so far, zilch. I am going to head out to the top of Buderim and watch it if it comes any closer :)
And I never, ever thought I'd hear you say you were craving ItNE. Wonders never cease.

oh cool, does someone else have a very bizarre relationship with nightside? i hate that album, but sometimes need to hear it. i don't know why.

Exactly the same as me, yup. The album does absolutely nothing for me, but on the odd occasion it just demands my attention. Wierd.

Bah, still no sign of this storm, I am going to hunt down that useless weatherwoman and put scorpions in her pillow...

Yes, yes there is, it seems that here in Aus, if a place isn't called an aboriginal name, it's at least referring to them. A notable exception being "The City of Townsville."

On the above map there is a place called "Green Pigeon," makes you wonder doesn't it...

Anyway fuck this imaginary storm, it's time to sleep off this hangover I have been cultivating all day...

yeah, i havre some cracked out thing with ItNE as well.

Best music for a storm. The pitter patter of shits blowing off teh trees and hitting your house and the roar of the rain attempting to pound your house flat while the wind blows everything thats not nailed down far away.

At least, thats the kind of storms we get (monsoons!). Otherwise it's like... rain. 2 1/2 months till monsoon season!!!!

Apparently the wind last night blacked out 20,000 homes 'round the coast, I didn't even know there was that many houses, and I am pretty sure mine wasn't blacked out...
Half of those houses are probably the identical box villages that seem to be popping up everywhere, chances are they all run through one giant powerline or something, more aesthetically pleasing than all those horrid wires everywhere, hope they did get blacked out though, it would serve them right for living there.