Stormy Weather Music Listening Suggesions go here.

lizard said:
we had some nice rain last night....made for terrific sleep atmosphere.
abso-fuckin-lutely, i love falling asleep to the sound of rain

as to stormy weather music, fucking NOLTEM!! or agalloch, ulver, drudkh; pretty much anything foresty. but noltem still rules. max i'm psyched for the falls, i'm gonna play it nonstop on my radio show :headbang:

I wish I got friendly rain here. Instead for rain it's better to throw on something heavier than noltem... something more like Naglfar, Emperor... Zyklon went well during the last storm we had.... and then I listened to slough feg in the morning as I cleared debris from the back yard.

cthulufhtagn said:

Ah of course, Especially one of the first 2 albums :), Autumn Aurora easily one of the best albums I have ever heard. As for Noltem, I am keen to hear some, how would I go about doing that? Max? :Spin:

cthulufhtagn said:
abso-fuckin-lutely, i love falling asleep to the sound of rain

as to stormy weather music, fucking NOLTEM!! or agalloch, ulver, drudkh; pretty much anything foresty. but noltem still rules. max i'm psyched for the falls, i'm gonna play it nonstop on my radio show :headbang:

<3 <3 <3

Thank you. ANNOUNCEMENT- FINAL ALBUM TITLE/TRACKLIST:

Noltem - "Runedance" 2005

1) Rivers Held in Ice
2) Hymn of the Wood
3) The Final Dawn
4) Windhall
5) Archaic Dissolve
6) The Aspen Bleeds (Aspen Blør)

MFJ- All music, vocals on "Hymn of the Wood" demo
Erik Grahn- All vocals on "Runedance" EP (for those who didn't see this announcement before)

MFJ said:
<3 <3 <3

Thank you. ANNOUNCEMENT- FINAL ALBUM TITLE/TRACKLIST:

Noltem - "Runedance" 2005

1) Rivers Held in Ice
2) Hymn of the Wood
3) The Final Dawn
4) Windhall
5) Archaic Dissolve
6) The Aspen Bleeds (Aspen Blør)

MFJ- All music, vocals on "Hymn of the Wood" demo
Erik Grahn- All vocals on "Runedance" EP (for those who didn't see this announcement before)

Exact release date is...? :confused: