STRAIGHT HAIR IS FOR FAGGOTS!!!22@

NATURAL hair, in whatever shape it grows, be it curly or straight, is ok. IRONING YOUR FUCKING HAIR or dyeing it or whatever other wank, when you're a guy, means you're a metrosexual faggot and should be ashamed.

EagleFlyFree said:
NATURAL hair, in whatever shape it grows, be it curly or straight, is ok. IRONING YOUR FUCKING HAIR or dyeing it or whatever other wank, when you're a guy, means you're a metrosexual faggot and should be ashamed.

Yeah that's a good point but I still don't really like the look of straight hair on guys.

If I was a girl, I'd say that Edward Norton in American History X is fucking hot. He's bald in that. I'm not a girl, but i'll stick by it anyway. Cause Edward Norton rocks.

EagleFlyFree said:
couldn't fucking agree more

elves are awesome. girls who look elvish with ears sticking out of their hair are gorgeous. and girls who play folk intruments are pretty sweet too.