Strange question, who's got my hook-up?

MadeInNewJersey

nursing my wounds
Apr 15, 2002
The Ridge
www.discogs.com
I need 1 of 2 pieces of software.

Either Cool Edit Pro 2.x or SoundForge 5.x or 6.x

They way fucking expensive, so who's either got a pirated version, or knows how to find one? Come on you fucking sods!

1st-gen master bootlegs for a year to anyone who can help out!

Sounds like it might be cheaper for you to fly to Bangkok and get a ripped version of some old market geezer. That way, you can get your 17 year old and the only thing you'll need to worry about is its gender. :loco:

Oh man, I don't know if this is still around, but Kazaa Lite is just like Kazaa without the itchy spyware. That's the only d/l program I ever used, but I've never been really into that stuff so I'm not sure how great it is in comparison. Never noticed any spyware from it though.

Yeah, the 18th must be one of the shows I went to, I went to the only two Wiltern shows. Thanks man!!!

I have Cool Edit Pro 2.0 and also Sonar 2.0. Sonar is WAY more extensive, but Cool Edit Pro is WAY easier and more efficient. Cool Edit has no MIDI capabilities, but screw that anyway.

Anyway, I got both off Kazaa Lite. Let me know if you want me to send either/both. I also have Guitar Tracks Pro. It's the actual purchased version, though. It's actually very nice.

JayKeeley said:
Sounds like it might be cheaper for you to fly to Bangkok and get a ripped version of some old market geezer. That way, you can get your 17 year old and the only thing you'll need to worry about is its gender. :loco:
17? Shit, round here you meet 14-year olds and have to ask questions to see if they're still virgins...if you're feeling conservative :erk:

markgugs said:
No shit! Call that dull cunt up and tell him to find me one! It'll be worth his while!
Well it seems that you now have all the software which you are looking for. What the hell do you need that for? Are you trying to set up your own recording studio?

Oh and by the way fuck face :) its Mr Dull Cunt to you !! :)