Strange sounds in The Grand Conjuration

Metalstrm

On the Serpentine Path
Apr 16, 2005
Malta
8:34 There are four noises right after each other, that sound like metal screeching against metal. First time I noticed them. What the hell are they?

Btw, on the special edition cd they start at 8:31 according to my cd player.

No, it's true, there certainly is something... Through the quite part going from 07:something-or-other, you can hear someone whispering. at 08:34 it sounds like the whispering climax, just before the evil growl and the music going all fast again... Just my theory.

Well... the whispering is ok. But this is not ghostly whispering or creaks, and neither is it the climax. This is something.... evil. Opeth are satanists. Hail Satan.

well, im listening to the mp3 on my computer through ipod headphones so theres a good chance I can't hear whet your reffering tobut ill check when i put the cd on next.

Yeah the time depends on whether its a rip, cd etc.. On my special edition cd the sounds start at 8:31. On my GR cd 8:34. On my friends mp3, at 8:32. We're probably referring to the same thing, it does sound kinda hollow. Now that I know about it I can't help noticing it. Its getting annoying.