Strato And Finntroll To Tour The Usa!!!!! Omg Omg Omg

urinalcakemix

man who plays drum
Jun 7, 2003
Wallingford, CT
Visit site
Finnish Attack Tour To Feature STRATOVARIUS, FINTROLL

The reunited Finnish metallers STRATOVARIUS, complete with vocalist Tim Kotipelto, will launch their first North American tour in September. It is not planned to be the usual handful of dates, but a full-blown club tour, from Atlantic to Pacific. FINNTROLL, the dark metal outfit who mix native humpa rhythms and Finnish-only lyrics into a death metal approach, will engage in their own tour, in September.

--BW&BK

I saw that. They are supposed to come to Jaxx also. I wonder if they'll be a part of Prog Power this year - I've heard they have an open invitation or something like that.

I used to like this guys, but after all their (what I think is) hype and controversy for press, and the fact that they've remade the same album so many times, I really just don't care anymore. :(

@the_satanic_rabbit - They are still formulating their tour. Should be around August and September.

@SyXified - You aren't the first to think that. Seems a lot of people are speculating that this could be the case. Only time will tell...