Streaming the video announcement?

Especially if you've been up since, say 7am.

~Jen

I agree with you, but you make it sound like some of us who said it'd be cool to have the stream don't support the festival. I've supported ProgPower since ProgPower III and the only reason why I won't be there this year is because I'm getting married the month after and the finances just aren't there this year. It doesn't mean I don't spend my money to support the festival. Believe me, I do it every year with the exception of 2010.

Exactly. I have been to 5 Prog Powers but simply cannot make it this year due to various reasons.

I will be back next year 100%.

Just because I cannot go doesnt mean I haven't supported the festival. I have talked about it numerous times on my radio show.

Doubtlessly, someone will record it as it plays and post it on youtube 20 minutes later. Unless I get to them first and yank the camera out of their hands...via their lower orifice lol.

But by then everyone will know who the bands are anyway.
And that person will get caught, and get the ceremonious s##t kicked out of him for breaking the "no video" rule before getting hammerthrown out the door and across the street.

That said, I have no problems waiting for it Monday.

Exactly. I have been to 5 Prog Powers but simply cannot make it this year due to various reasons.

I will be back next year 100%.

Just because I cannot go doesnt mean I haven't supported the festival. I have talked about it numerous times on my radio show.

HAH! SO THAT MEANS YOU DON'T SUPPORT IT ENOUGH... some would say. :lol:

I think he was referring to people posting (text) from their smartphones to the forum about the bands playing.

Or maybe I'm wrong. That's how I read it.

Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking of.
Not posting video, but posting on here the lineup.

I guess we would have to go through old posts to confirm, but it seems like every year that night you can see it posted.