Stryper/Theocracy Tour?

Seeing Theocracy on stage with Stryper would be amazing! I could die a happy man after that...(just joking). That concert would be truly awesome though!

Do it Stryper!!!!!!

I drove 6.5 hours my son earlier this year to see Theocracy play back in May. I would absolutely LOVE to see this tour happen and would drive much farther (or even fly if necesary) to see this combo on the same bill. For me this would be an amazing evening of fantastic music. Stryper's new CD (released last Tuesday) is their best album since To Hell with the Devil. Please make this happen.

I think it's worth noting that some of these excellent pleas will go unnoticed here. Post your comments in the Christian Metal Realm thread and you'll be getting your opinion in front of the right eyes.

Yes please! I would certainly go if this comes together. San Diego is a great place for you to stop.

This would be awesome. But it would also be extremely annoying to see Theocracy with a bunch of 40 year old guys around who just want to see Stryper. I've been to a Stryper show and that's exactly how it is. I'd much rather see Theocracy headline a small show.

Well, I'm almost 40 something, and I'd be there to see Theocracy, and then leave before Stryper. :p

@Aish!: ...buy "Murder by Pride" first. I still don´t like Reborn (never liked it - still I don´t find a single song on it to like), but Murder by Pride has some GREAT songs on it. In my opinion it´s much better than the new one. It´s okay, but there are not such killer songs like 4 leaf Clover, Murder by Pride or the cool Cover Peace of mind. Great album all in all while No more hell to pay is "just" okay (but way better than Reborn...so you´ll be surprised anyway!)
I agree with some of the sentiments about "Murder By Pride." It's a good Stryper album (4 Leaf Clover and Murder By Pride also being my faves off that album). I probably like NMHTP better, but it's really too soon to tell. Michael Sweet has said "Reborn" was supposed to be a Michael Sweet solo album and got turned into a Stryper by re-recording some of the drums and adding IGWT. So one's love of "Reborn" may depend on one's love of Michael Sweet's solo material. :)
It's taken me a while, but I've finally purchased Murder By Pride and my love of Stryper has been rekindled. I'm impressed by what I've heard of No More Hell To Pay and Fallen too - Yahweh gave me goosebumps - and I'm looking forward to buying these both.

Yes I must say this would be cool to have some shows with stryper to just introduce them to some new fans so many have not even heard them yet.