student film acting

exciar28

neat bitch
May 23, 2003
Seoul, South Korea
www.cyworld.com
A friend of mine did a short film for her graduation school work and I was the protagonist. It was only me who appeared through the whole film. Well, she showed me the final edition of the film that was said to be favorably received last week however I'm not satisfied with it.

Above all things, I realized an important thing watching the film: I HAVE TO SHAVE MY EYEBROWS

Exciar:
Dune.jpg

Did you get to see how you were coming across on camera throughout the process or just at the end? I've been in similar things, though not in a leading part since some middle school video project and it's always terrible in retrospect.

I have to pluck my eyebrows every day or I get a total Bert unibrow, but I'm usually left with little budding folicles that are too small to pluck! Guess it would behoove me to try waxing...

just don't go crazy with it.

Some kid in highschool had a unibrow we always made fun of and when he decided to wax it he over did it and left too large of a space between his eyebrows, making him look that much goofier.

eh it's not so bad. sometimes i pluck out my nose hairs which hurts a lot more.

i had a crazy bodybuilder roommate once who plucked the fuck out of his eyebrows, to the extent they looked like they were painted-on lines and everyone would whisper to me "you should tell your roommate not to do that, it looks fucked up"