Studio-Diary (Videos&other updates)

hahahaha, someone there was just in the need of showing some of his acting-qualities ;))

Same here, I'd really want to have the second drumstick given that the first one is already spoken for :)

EDIT AFTER WATCHING THE VIDE:

Oh, so there is a competition for that stick. And everyon has equal chance. Not fair!! :p

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

lol. one-word reactions are always so in-dept :rofl:

Anyways, what I was wondering...From what I understand the band are taking a break after the drums are recorded (and as much of the rest as they can). But is there a real "deadline" for the whole album or not? So what I am basically wondering is when this CD will hit the stores, and I am guessing it will be late summer/autumn?

from what I know there is no deadline, just that it is going to be done this year...that´s all I read/heard/saw so far when it comes to publishing the CD...
I do not think it will be before autumn (maybe it will even be winter, who knows...), somehow...because summer is already quite soonish...

yeah I agree, but from Mathias' words, I take it that they aren't going to spend too much time on the "polishing" so to speak, but promoting it will take some time.

Having the disc in October would be cool...

+1 to that. Rushing is never good. I'd rather have a good album in 2011 than a not-so-good-one this summer or something (though in the case of Turisas, I can't imagine them bringing out a flawed album, Mathias seems to be somewhat of a perfectionist - in the good sense of the word =P).

I can't imagine them bringing out a flawed album, Mathias seems to be somewhat of a perfectionist - in the good sense of the word =P
I got this vibe too. It's definitely good though, it's something I admire about him and the band. I am so stoked for the new album! We all know it's going to be amazing.

I would like the next raffle item to be Jussi's guitar polishing cloth. I want my desk to look as clean and smooth as Jussi's guitar, and my only chance is that cloth. May the powers of random winner selection be with me!
\,,/_____(oO)_____\,,/

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

Oh, my signature . . . . suffice to say that I wasn't always friendly and I wasn't always nice. I used to hang out with a bunch of streetpunks, and things only got worse from there, and especially going back to Romania for visits, I'd end up in all sorts of troubles. We'd stir shit up for no reason at all, picking on people, barking at people's dogs, acting like ticket control personnel on busses (that was my favourite), . . . stuff that people do when they're bored out of their minds. Sometimes it would end up in a fight, sometimes you pick on the wrong person, sometimes you say the wrong thing, sometimes the buss driver goes to the back to break up a fight . . . and you take the key from the ignition and run away . . . . just trouble for the sake of trouble.

And then one day I grew up and I just became somewhat friendly, so there it is "friendly hooligan".

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan . . . . I sense Cari itching to move this to Random Bull . . . fear not my wrath, for now I am friendly :)

I really can´t write what I wanted to write...would be too evil...and off topic...

and I want a new diary part XD I hate waiting, never been good at being patient XD XD