Studio-Diary (Videos&other updates)

I think the delay in the followup diary is part due to bluescreens they keep getting on the camera they use to film, and part due to nobody wanting to give up any item for the second week competition :headbang:

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

Here is part 2:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB8fg_dNXeY&feature=sub[/ame]

wm_crash: you are one lucky bastard:lol:

the hard-drive thing made me laugh out so hard...seriously XD
just as the thing with going out and leaving the club even before the headliner came to play...XD ;))

I love such videos :D

btw, I hope there is a video of mathias causing the fire-alarm going off XD

Yes i won!....what do you mean that's not my name?? Anyways, guitars sound great. Makes the waiting to the new album even harder!

Yes i won!....what do you mean that's not my name?? Anyways, guitars sound great. Makes the waiting to the new album even harder!

hahahha, need that name as your new name, hm? ;))

but indeed, what I heard makes me also look really forward to the new album (and make me go even more impatient XD) :D

Wow. I gotta get one of those. ShamWows I mean. It looks like the messiah of towels.

The guy reminds me of Lauri Tähkä:
paitapoisSL_ps.jpg

Congrats to wm_crash from the band!

*hides her Kerjuuloota-CD and smirks*
ehrm yeah...

not everything that looks good really has that quality...I once paid quite such an amount for sucha towel (for my cello) and it was, nciely said, crap...

anyways, sorry for off topic again *laughing*

small info on the third part:

TURISASOFFICIAL have started recording vocals. Third part of the studio diary coming up in the next days.

taken from Twitter

yeah, waking up and posting without being awake is no good idea, true ;PP

but yeah, cant wait for the next video diary, been so much fun to watch it so far, and thats why me being impatient is getting worse and worse hehehehe ;)

or...a bass-strap?...

I´d also take that knife you can see when Hanu "cut" his finger off *lauging*