Studio-Diary (Videos&other updates)

*grinning*
at least then two more beings would have fun with it...and you too...so it would be you three (i try not to laugh now XD) ;))

Michael Jackson - Thriller (1982)
Survivor - Eye of the Tiger (1982)
Men At Work - Down Under (1982)
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - I Love Rock 'n Roll (1982)

REM - Losing my Religion (1991)
Scorpions - Wind of Change (1991)
Roxette - Joyride (1991)
Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do it For You (1991)
Michael Jackson - Black Or White (1991)

Am I close? And what are the prices for guessing correctly? :rofl:

I think there are none XD they just wanna make us even more curious XD

but a cover of REM´s losing my religion" would be a cool thing (but please, no michael jackson >.<)

EDIT

wasn´t softcell´s "tainted love" also around ´82? now THAT would be an amusing cover I guess *laughing*

Would love to see Turisas do a cover of this danish folk song - think it would suit their style and would the track would do great in the metal genre. Then theres the problem of translating danish to finnish:) The title in english goes as: "Drink!"

Last edited by a moderator:
oh by the way I can officially tell you that the viode diary hasn´t just come to end...there is still some stuff coming, so keep checking back :D

I had been wondering about that the video diary, with two songs out now they've certainly been busy in the studio.

it had been planned or tried to get the next part out end of December, but well...I don´t know what´s gonna happen and when...I only know that there still is stuff to come LOL

from twitter,

TURISASOFFICIAL Turisas
If you won in our Studio Blog competitions, you might have a prize coming your way soon... Sorry for us being lazy, new shit coming up soon!

c´mon. but i really hope it´s coming soonish, been a way too long break for my taste *laughing* even though i hope it´s not shit what is coming up hahahaha