Studio diary

thanks for the update antti! [dont know who wrote the forum thing but i know that he wrote the update on the site.] i know that nothing is cooler then a band that pays attention to the fans.

good luck in the studio

26.10.07 Melodies and solosRhythm guitars recorded, melodies recorded and some of the solos recorded. I`m very satisified with the result so far. Sound kicks ass even though it is pure sound and the songs, of course, sound good. Yesterday I recorded all the melodies and some of the solos. Now we have a month break and we continue with bass, keyboard, vocals and rest of the solos in December. Mixing will take place in January. During the pause we will concentrate on the shows here in Finland at the beginning of December. As for now this would be all. Diary continues the story in the middle of December.

- A.Kalma

26.10.07 Melodies and solosRhythm guitars recorded, melodies recorded and some of the solos recorded. I`m very satisified with the result so far. Sound kicks ass even though it is pure sound and the songs, of course, sound good. Yesterday I recorded all the melodies and some of the solos. Now we have a month break and we continue with bass, keyboard, vocals and rest of the solos in December. Mixing will take place in January. During the pause we will concentrate on the shows here in Finland at the beginning of December. As for now this would be all. Diary continues the story in the middle of December.

- A.Kalma

yeah thats what i meant, December is along time.