Studio Gear for Sale!

Randyisgod15

Mikey B Nasty
Apr 15, 2008
New York
I'm interning at Bass Hit Studio in Manhattan, New York for the summer, and one of my projects has been to sell some gear for the guy I intern for. I was just going to put it all up on eBay, but I figured I'd give you guys first dibs (plus it saves me a lot of the eBay headache). So here we go:

Akai S3000XL (needs backlight), Akai S1000 (needs backlight), Digi 888-24 (2), MOTU MTP AV (Serial Port only), KMX MIDI Control, Aphex Dominator II, Digi 01 (with card and cable, no software), Edison EX-1, Roland Varios, Roland XV-5080, EMU Audity, Pioneer EFX1000, Studio Electronics SE-1 (Broken Pot).

If anyone is interested please reply and/or PM me with an offer. I can't promise the gear will be around for too long but I figured it wouldn't hurt. Also, at request of my boss we are trying to keep shipping "domestic [US] only", but I may be able to make some exceptions. Get at me!

This dude's the fucking man, don't hesitate to send him large amounts of money, as I can personally guarantee he won't take it and skip town to Fiji :lol: That's a fuckload of shit I've never heard of dude (except for the 001, that fossil :D), but good luck! How's the gig working out for you so far?