Studio tomorrow!

Nice, and thank you for keeping us up to date here Niklas.

well, theyve never had a "totally new sound" from one album to the next...even haven and projector had their similarities to prior material, and some residual vibes on later albums. but if fiction is any indication of the quality of what theyre going to do next...it could be an unplugged album and id probably still listen to it over and over again.

well, theyve never had a "totally new sound" from one album to the next...even haven and projector had their similarities to prior material, and some residual vibes on later albums. but if fiction is any indication of the quality of what theyre going to do next...it could be an unplugged album and id probably still listen to it over and over again.

I disagree, for me they've changed their sound at least three times. For example, do you think Damage Done sounds the same as The Gallery? The band is still DT, so it's obvious that they're going to have a certain mark or signature; mark which makes DT, DT.

I look forward to the new album very much. Happy rehearsing and recording!
I'm still in love with 'Fiction'...It has been my most played album since it came out and I gotta say that it was there when I was in some dark periods the past couple of years. I never get to say that about an album...usually my life isn't so hard, esp. mentally...but Fiction, with the almost urban atmosphere and up to date sounds, it really connected when I was going through intense psychosis. Icipher is still my fav. track. That'd be awesome to expand on the type melodies that were in that song...kinda has that "I'm still fear, but there is light that surrounds me" feel.

Yes, I'm deep...

Can't wait for the DVD too!