Studio Update!

Existenz

Nov 12, 2004
UK
Here is a link with a few photos of John and Andy at Backstage Studios.
Photos

The mixing of 'The Empires of the Worlds is at the half way stage and things are going extremely well. John said the mixes are going really well and he cannot wait for the album to be completed. An MP3 should be available sometime next weekend :hotjump: I will post it on the forum as soon as I have it!

It looks like it's the last day at Backstage studios were they will be printing and mastering 'The Empires of the Worlds' today! :D

As soon as an MP3 becomes available I'll post it on here!

Hey guys,

At last I found time to write some stuff on the board!!
Well, a delayed Happy new year is in order also!!

Just to let you know the mixes for 'The Empires of the Worlds' are finally over!

Needless to with Andy Sneap's mix both the band and the label are thrilled with the outcome.

Was also awesome seeing Andy do his thing!! He brought out his personal sound which is both crisp and powerful adding a great deal to the Biomechanical style of music, took great care of the tracks and worked really hard to ensure we could get the best result possible!! Andy YoDa Man:kickass:

We are just waiting for an mp3 to be OKed by Earache and Existenz will post a link as soon as we get it,

OK dudes watch out for the new mp3 and hope you'll enjoy the new stuff :headbang:

John

We got back from Andy's early on Tuesday morning, and after having a large fried breakfast ( that John doesn't do ;) ) we had a chance to listen to the whole finshed article. I have to say, it kicks some fuckin' ass. I know we can't wait to give this one to you lot. Andy's production is stunning. Combine that with John's awesomely psychotic compostions and you've got something rather scary. This ones gonna hurt to tour. Cheers John :yell: Ya know we luv ya really. See you all soon.

the Tub Thumber.

Matt.C said:
We got back from Andy's early on Tuesday morning, and after having a large fried breakfast ( that John doesn't do ;) ) we had a chance to listen to the whole finshed article. I have to say, it kicks some fuckin' ass. I know we can't wait to give this one to you lot. Andy's production is stunning. Combine that with John's awesomely psychotic compostions and you've got something rather scary. This ones gonna hurt to tour. Cheers John :yell: Ya know we luv ya really. See you all soon.

the Tub Thumber.

Cant Wait! :headbang:

The suspense is killing me! :worship:

Sherry x