New Album Updates(Cannibalised)!

Existenz

Nov 12, 2004
UK
Album Update

John has started to sketch out ideas for Biomechanical's third album which will be called Cannibalised(as most of you know:) )

The album will consist of ten tracks and will conclude the first two albums 'Eight Moons' and 'The Empires of the Worlds'.

The album will be out sometime around September - October 2007:headbang:

added 30/04/07
Rhythm guitar recordings are nearly completed for Cannibalised.

The first track on Cannibalsed is called 'Fallen in Fear'

I'll post on this thread any other updates on the album.

added 31/05/07

Chris Tsangarides to produce 'Cannibalised:

John will be going into the studio with Chris on 18th June.

The release date for 'Cannibalised' is set for 17th September 2007

Tracklisting for 'Cannibalised'

01. Fallen in Fear
02. The Unseen
03. Cannibalised
04. Breathing Silence
05. Predatory
06. Slow the Poison
07. Consumed
08. Reborn in Damnation
09. Through Hatred Arise
10. Violent Descent

eee.gif

Hell yeah! Fine weather, beautiful lady in my life, a fridge that is never without a beer, John starting the next Biomech album...life does not get much better!

:)

Here is a press release on the new album and some photos:)

Saturday, September 02, 2006

NEW ALBUM !!

The band has just started writing new material for the next album!!

From Blabbermouth.net:

U.K. progressive epic thrash metallers BIOMECHANICAL have set "Cannibalised" as the title of their upcoming album, tentatively due April 2007 via Earache Records. The follow-up to 2005's "The Empires of the Worlds" will be recorded at vocalist John K.'s studio beginning in November. The mixing sessions will take place in January.

Commented John K.: "We've started writing non-stop for the new album and so far the songs sound ripping!! We're very exited about the new stuff. It will be as heavy as, if not heavier than, 'The Empires of the Worlds', but with more melodic writing within the tracks, something that has been a BIOMECHANICAL trademark. The orchestral writing will be intense and the solos will be ripping as ever, so we can't wait to record this mutha!!"

"The Empires of the Worlds" was released in June 2005 via Elitist/Earache Records. The follow-up to 2003's "Eight Moons" (Revolver Records) was recorded by Jon K. and mixed by Andy Sneap (MACHINE HEAD, NEVERMORE, ARCH ENEMY, KILLSWITCH ENGAGE) at Sneap's own Backstage Studios in Derbyshire, U.K.

here are some photos from the first day of writing with John K and Chris Webb :

JohnKAndChrisWebb.jpg

ChrisWebb1.jpg

Cannibalised-JohnK4.jpg

Cannibalised-JohnK3.jpg

Cannibalised-JohnK1.jpg

ChrisWebb2.jpg

Cannibalised-JohnK2.jpg

:heh:
Writing1.jpg

That last one: BEST PICTURE EVER.

:lol:

I'm glad the album is underway, the previous two efforts make my top ten favourite records, with ease. :)

Will Bozarth said:
awesome update! I go on Blabbermouth EVERY day, yet managed to miss that. What the hell?! Any hints as to your vocal approach on this album, J?!

Hi Will,

It will still be melodic and high pitch vocals with the harder edge style of approach in the mix.
Some songs will be heavier than others but I suppose that goes with the style of the band too.

Nice!

Lol, loving the last pic of John - I think the helmet suits you!
I will look forward to hearing the fruit of this new venture of Biomechanical musical creativity!

Biomechanoid#001 said:
Hey Will,

It will still be melodic and high pitch vocals with the harder edge style of approach in the mix.
Some songs will be heavier than others but I suppose that goes with the style of the band too.

awesome! lookin forward to it