Producer Announced for Cannibalised!!!!!!!!

Existenz

Nov 12, 2004
UK
Chris Tsangarides to Produce Cannibalised +Track Listing !

U.K. epic progressive metallers BIOMECHANICAL are scheduled to begin the mixing process of their new album, "Cannibalised", on June 18 with legendary producer Chris Tsangarides (JUDAS PRIEST, BLACK SABBATH, THIN LIZZY). The band will enter the Ecology Rooms in Kent, England to begin work on the brand new epic slated for a September 17 release via Earache Records.

Commented BIOMECHANICAL frontman John K.: "This is the second time we will be working with the legendary Chris Tsangarides! We have had several discussions about the direction of the sound and I feel that he is the one to create the sound I have in my head as a producer. Also even though Chris is very much a modern producer he can bring old-school sensibilities on the sound front and this excites the hell out of me!! I honestly can't wait to get started!

"To get to 'Cannibalised' we looked back to our previous albums and made sure that the BIOMECHANICAL sound wouldn't evaporate on a firewall of heaviness. 'Cannibalised' is heavier than our other albums but at the same time melodic and does incorporate the film scoring orchestral type of work that defines the sound of our band."

"Cannibalised" track listing:
01. Fallen in Fear
02. The Unseen
03. Cannibalised
04. Breathing Silence
05. Predatory
06. Slow the Poison
07. Consumed
08. Reborn in Damnation
09. Through Hatred Arise
10. Violent Descent

:headbang: