Studio Update!!!

The drums & bass are tracked and sound awesome! Great work by Juan!! We are going to break for the holiday's and resume the tracking on January 2nd with guitars. I'll keep you posted and I will have some pictures up soon from the studio.

Have a happy and safe holiday! And kick Santa's ass if he doesn't bring you what you want this weekend! :devil:

:headbang:

UPDATE JAN 25th 2006!!!!! :hotjump:

Check out a video clip from Los Angered studio in Sweden! More to come!

http://www.imagikametal.com/Imagika_Video_Part1.wmv

I Can't wait to hear it!! I'll definitely be coming up on th 2nd etc. for some of the guitar recording sessions!!

Well Pat and I knocked out almost all the guitars (a couple of acoustic pieces left) and it sounds pretty damn solid. 10 tunes and twenty solos.Lots of shred! probably our most diverse material yet. Speed,thrash,rock,and some prog all thrown in a big old METAL blender. Vocals next and we're off to Sweden to mix! Can't wait to get it done.

Steve

Well Pat and I knocked out almost all the guitars (a couple of acoustic pieces left) and it sounds pretty damn solid. 10 tunes and twenty solos.Lots of shred! Probably our most diverse material yet. Speed,thrash,rock,and some prog all thrown in a big old METAL blender. Vocals next and we're off to Sweden to mix! Can't wait to get it done.

Steve

fossil said:
Well Pat and I knocked out almost all the guitars (a couple of acoustic pieces left) and it sounds pretty damn solid. 10 tunes and twenty solos.Lots of shred! probably our most diverse material yet. Speed,thrash,rock,and some prog all thrown in a big old METAL blender. Vocals next and we're off to Sweden to mix! Can't wait to get it done.

Steve

:headbang:

This past Friday I recorded vocals for the first 4 songs. The album is sounding VERY heavy and it's going to be a monster. I go back into the studio Wednesday to bust out another 3-4 songs.

Ok everything is recorded and ready to mix. We leave tomorrow for Gothenburg and look forward to working with Andy La Rocque at his studio to make this CD sound huge (hopefully) We should have some more release date info when things are wrapped up in Feb. along with a sample track on our site and myspace thingy. There will be 11 tracks and the titles are as follows in no order. The title of the CD is "My Bloodied Wings"

Intro
Hunter's Moon
Inhuman
Throw the Horns
My Bloodied Wings
Second Comming
Weaken
One More Day
Forever Darkened
Darkest of All Secrets
Heart of Icarus

Steve

Well here we are in freezing frozen fuckin' Sweden starting on the mix of the new CD. Sounding pretty cool so far with Andy kicking some ass on the Protools. We got to see Gamma Ray the second day here and drink plenty of beer so things are off to a good start. We having a good time and waiting for Normas Maximas to show up so we can take him to the bar and fuck his ass up Swedish style.

Steve

Thank you again for dinner. It was a very nice surprise!! Tell Ana and Tracey hi and thanks for introducing me to "Invader Zim". LOL!!!