Studio Update

shreddy

Jul 26, 2002
Chicago
www.myspace.com
The band has started recording our 2nd full length disc, we want to keep an on-going update for our recording of this disc so keep an eye on the forum here for updates.

Mike "I swear everyone of those cables down there does something important."
mike1.jpg

Paul getting his headphones ready to lay down some tracks and kick some cow ass.
paul1.jpg

In the control room, notice the half coconut, its used for our click track.
rec1.jpg

Mike's horns of approval "This shit is good"
mp1.jpg

Here is a short clip of what you can expect to hear on the new disc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, admitting you like Yanni is not exactly something you want to make a habit of doing, even in an ironic way.

Ed, great shiznit as always! Hope to see you guys play around town. BOL down at Nightmare Fest. Please give some updates and a recap once you are all back and recovered!

The band has started recording our 2nd full length disc, we want to keep an on-going update for our recording of this disc so keep an eye on the forum here for updates.

Mike "I swear everyone of those cables down there does something important."
mike1.jpg

That's some major Cable Salad you got there, Mikey!

Thanks for the sneak peak! Although, you guys didn't have to get all dressed up just for us! We all know you go to the studio in your Batman footy pajamas!

Looking forward to the new material guys! See you Friday in San Antonio for NMF!

Last weekend, I recorded my bass parts for 5 new songs for our upcoming release later this year. I had a blast and it was great to hang out with Dave, our engineer, again after 8 or 9 years!! Love you man! I am really proud of my contribution and I think all you MWC fans are gonna really dig the new tunes and direction! Stay tuned for some new pics and videos from these sessions!! :headbang:

Here's a quick pre-production demo of some guitar-stuff from On The Mend. Hope you guys dig it. And in anticipation of the questions, thats my house and I write most of my ideas right there in that chair. There is a wall of Mountain Dew cans just off-screen. Thats the DT Score DVD in the background (for inspiration). And also, thanks to everyone for coming to see us at Powerfest. It was an early set and y'all still made it! RAWK!

Last edited by a moderator: