Studioreport!!!!

Reading the studioreport I had to think of a title from Manowar.

Other bands play, Manowar kill.

For Nightingale it could be:

Other bands play, Nightingale nail!!!

;)

Sunday: Erik ended the session in style by nailing the remakes of "Nightfall Overture" and the "The End" section of "Alive Again". Nightfall is not for the album..just to have it documented in the heaviest and coolest version of it this far...

:cry:

@ Dan : Where will it end up? I NEED to hear this

Originally posted by Nightfall Overture

:cry:

@ Dan : Where will it end up? I NEED to hear this

I too have this need. Hehehe. I take it the "End" part of Alive Again will be re-done and on the new record. This RULES. Alive Again is my favorite Nightingale song and the end portion is an especially cool way to end the series, though it's not over now huh? Hehe. Excellent.

Back on top....

There is yet no known place where to place the remake of NIGHTFALL....we'll see, maybe just a download..or maybe a bonustrack or something

D

Originally posted by Dan Swanö
Back on top....
There is yet no known place where to place the remake of NIGHTFALL....we'll see, maybe just a download..or maybe a bonustrack or something
D

I'm trying to promote to Andreas at The End an idea to do a real Nightingale box-set, 5 CDs... the four albums, with a 5th CD having all the neat things like new mixes, this new version, maybe some of the live stuff recorded, and the 'this is what the song was 20 years ago' versions...

Completely possible since The End's got the rights for all the Black Mark stuff for North America now...