Stupid Government!

ThraxDude

Feb 2, 2002
So, I missed 3 days of work for my on-the-job-injury.
I get a check for sixty-fucking-five-fucking dollars! For THREE fucking days!

It should have been about $300. But the fucking state of fucking Colorado FUCKS you.

That's okay, folks. I'll just cheat on my taxes!
:bah:

you, my freind, are a prime example of a model american. You get bummed by the govt and then cheat on taxes, ahh........i can hear social security falling down the drain.......*glub glub*

First of all, he's talking about the State of Colorado, which has nothing to do with Social Security. And Social Security takes their own money out and it's not possible to cheat them, unless you're a payroll director with a hard-on for prison time.

Second, you're a bit young to be lecturing the rest of us on what the prime example of a model American is.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
First of all, he's talking about the State of Colorado, which has nothing to do with Social Security. And Social Security takes their own money out and it's not possible to cheat them, unless you're a payroll director with a hard-on for prison time.

Second, you're a bit young to be lecturing the rest of us on what the prime example of a model American is.
Thanks for having my back! :D

Deege said:
What do you expect? Republicans are in office.
Dude it doesn't matter whose in office, Clinton or Bush. They are all full of shit.

Remember what I think Churchill said: "If you're not a liberal at twenty then you have no heart and if you're not conservative at forty you don't have a head"

ThraxDude said:
So, I missed 3 days of work for my on-the-job-injury.
I get a check for sixty-fucking-five-fucking dollars! For THREE fucking days!

It should have been about $300. But the fucking state of fucking Colorado FUCKS you.

That's okay, folks. I'll just cheat on my taxes!

:bah:
am i missing something???,i had the same injury as u and had 6 weeks off to recover from injury and also fully paid right down to the last cent!

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:

what th efuck are you talking about, its a goddamn joke, thanks for the fucking lecture though.

mrthrax said:
am i missing something???,i had the same injury as u and had 6 weeks off to recover from injury and also fully paid right down to the last cent!
Maybe you had that surgery 10 or so years ago?
All they did was make 3 slits on my stomach, inflate it, and go in an put a 3 by 6 inch peice of mesh in me. I was sore for about 3 days.
I had a laboroscopic surgery. You must have had traditional surgery.
Did they cut you down there (where the hernia was)?

t-bushoval.jpg

ThraxDude said:
All they did was make 3 slits on my stomach, inflate it, and go in an put a 3 by 6 inch peice of mesh in me. I was sore for about 3 days.

Laparoscopic. And traditional surgery is still very common for hernias. Lap surgery is used mostly for gallbladders and appendectomies. It is pretty rare to do either of those the traditional (open) way unless the patient is unable to have it done laparoscopically for whatever reason. Even then, they will often try it laparoscopically first, and then open if necessary. With open surgery, the patient has to stay in the hospital for a few days. If done laparoscopically, they can often go home that day. Plus, it hurts a helluva lot less, is usually quicker, and has fewer risks for complications. And it saves you money.

Scott

ThraxDude said:
yeah it was at least 8 years ago,the hernia was quite large too,i got a big scar where they sliced me up,its comforting to know they have better ways to deal with such a common operation!