Stygian and others!

Final_Vision said:
Flooding the Opeth board...everyone pretty much got together a thread to report and ban em' :zombie:
i think you should hear it from me and not from the propagandist bastards in that forum.

i made a few threads (no more than 10) then deleted them immediately afterwards. a few people saw it and decided to get me banned again. yea they are assholes, yea mark doesnt like me either, but they have the power and i dont so not much i can do. i dont know why mark keeps banning me, i wonder if he's too fucking stupid to realize it does nothing.

Mark owns this place. You are using UM, a forum hub he founded for free. He puts a lot of work and money into this place, the least you could do is show some gratitude.

Ormir said:
Mark owns this place. You are using UM, a forum hub he founded for free. He puts a lot of work and money into this place, the least you could do is show some gratitude.
he could show me some respect and not ban me for ridiculous things. until then he's an asshole like the rest of the guys that joined forces to get me banned.

and eram, what do you mean? it's not like it's hard to register.

wow man, i just listened to descending force and i REALLY like this. i am impressed :) it makes me feel like ya know "this kicks ass" way. you and only one other person currently not signed to a label have been able to make me feel that way lol.

i am getting the other 2 songs now. put more up man! you got 400, let's hear them lol. what do you use to record? got a band? you probably got a kick ass keyboard, do you play the parts yourself?

i love that part at 1:43 on descending force, reminds me of killer instinct (they had an awesome soundtrack for a video game).

yea so cant wait for the other songs, ill post my responses again here. make you a deal, help spread my name around and ill do the same for you :D

to witherthorn was really cool.. really epic. it would be perfect for an intro to an album. it reminds me of like this huge army marching over lands throughout the seasons, just anticipating the battle to come. really nice stuff. shit man you could write for movies and stuff.

white dawn is my least favorite but it's still cool. it has a really cool interlude but it got a little repetitve with the chord progression. i wouldve liked to see some more cool guitar parts. kinda reminds me of for whom the bell tolls..

Wow, thanks :). I use a program called Impulse Tracker... you can get it for free at www.noisemusic.org/it. Yes, I'm in a band called Abaroth (www.abaroth.com) and I play guitar. We just started out and haven't released a demo yet.. To Witherthorn is going to be on the demo somewhere, I'm not sure where yet :).

Yea, white dawn was my first attempt at writing black metal on the computer... it's pretty old. thanks for the feedback :) ill let people know about your music :headbang:

I concur, to Withertorn is ubercool. I'm not that interested in Descending Force..but yay To Withertorn. I didn't get a chance to listen to White Dawn yet. and I'm not a huge fan of black metal so I probably won't.

Good work though! esp on To Withertorn!