subterranean masquerade

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
picked this up when I noticed someone from two of my fav bands-novembers doom and agalloch were involved. sounds killer!!

Temporary Psychotic State" is a two track EP featuring over 17 minutes of classic progressive rock. Built upon layers of orchestral arrangements, psychedelic passages and rocking post rock blasting, this is a truly dynamic release that will appeal to fans of extreme metal as well to those who enjoy edgy, dark progressive rock. The release features a stunning line-up including Paul Khur (November's Doom), JWW (Agalloch), Tino LoSicco (Epoch of Unlight), a guest appearance by Andy Winter (Winds) and an ensemble of strings, keyboards and folklore female vocals:headbang:

Yeah, it's an interesting little project. We just completed a tribute track on an upcoming Dead Can Dance tribute CD. I like it better then the EP stuff actually. It's very different from ND, and I think that was my draw and agreement to be involved in the project. I hope you enjoy it!

Paul, I wanna hear you sing like Brendon Perry!

Oh yeah, I bought the EP and will get the DCD tribute as I am a fan of the band and can't wait to hear the different spins these bands will put on their songs. It's gonna be killer!

hmmm last night i was on The End, with the intention of ordering Orphaned Land's Mabool, and i saw that there was a special deal to get Temporary Psychotic State with the OL album, so i did it! woo