Subway Mirror

Demilich

Remember
Apr 24, 2003
Toronto, Canada
I was just watching some of the live vids and listening to some of the MP3s for Subway Mirror and O (the Circle). It's pretty good stuff :) I dunno why I never really listened to it before!

Dan's site really kicked ass, I'm glad I got so much off the download section while it was there.

cool...Subway Mirror meant a lot for me as a performer in those days. It felt great to just rock out and not having to worry too much about complex arrangements or throataches. I miss it.

Dan Swanö said:
cool...Subway Mirror meant a lot for me as a performer in those days. It felt great to just rock out and not having to worry too much about complex arrangements or throataches. I miss it.

I like it for just the same reason, I guess: nice and simple, catchy, but still good :)

damn...due to a hard drive failure on my computer i lost all the stuff i downloaded from Dan's site... "that makes me a sad panda"
Hope Dan would get the downloads online again...lots of good stuff there!

cenzu said:
damn...due to a hard drive failure on my computer i lost all the stuff i downloaded from Dan's site... "that makes me a sad panda"
Hope Dan would get the downloads online again...lots of good stuff there!

If you use MSN, add me sometime (mattgiov@hotmail.com), I'd be glad to send you some of his stuff that you lost!

Damn, I feel like an ass talking about sending this and downloading that. I wish it was possible to actually buy some of these releases. So far the only things of Dan's that I actually own are:

Edge of Sanity - Unorthodox (vinyl), Pugratory Afterglow, Crimson II
Nightingale - I, Alive Again
Diabolical Masquerade - Death's Design (I guess this counts)

I'm trying to expand this collection, but it's hard.

Yeah, I've had the Subway Mirror album since 2001, thanks to Dan hooking me up. Great stuff, although I haven't listened to it in a REALLY long time! Might dust it off this weekend sometime...