Subzero standed in Texas

prime666

Feb 4, 2002
NY
www.myspace.com
This was taken from a myspace bulletin that I felt I should repost here.

I just learned that Subzero has been stranded in Texas due to car issues and have no means to get home so I will be taking donations Friday for them @ the show as well as giving up a preecentage of the door and asking the bands to give up a precentage of what they make, Lu is one of the most genuine people I've ever met in my life and I know he would do the same for many of you so please make an effort to help out my brother and his band get home
You can aslo go send a message to this e mail addy and get info if you would like to donate directly to them.
subzerodonations@gmail.com
Thanks in advance,
-Dave
riotinyonkers5pw2ng.jpg

Apparently the people who run this fucking thing don't like to have donation buttons up for people who are in serious need. Instead they'd rather sit around and make the bulletins delete themselves if there's a donation button in it while they sit on their fucking fat corporate asses rakin in millions through advertising and selling their own cds and shit. People are so fucking greedy. Now we'll have to do this that you email subzerodonations@gmail.com and I can reply letting you know where to go to make a donation.
Thanks again to those who care and are even just reposting this if they can't afford to give a donation and fuck those who don't give a shit and those who are too busy playing with tons of money to care about people who are actually in need. (and that's not only directed towards the myspace people, but I'll leave it alone other than saying that)

As you all know SUBZERO are out on tour with EXODUS and FULL BLOWN CHAOS. Well, they've run into some trouble and their motor blew in the truck they're touring in yesterday. They hit a couple other rough patches with car trouble, but those got resolved and now there's no money left to get the motor fixed to be able to get back to Jersey/NY area. The guys are currently stranded in Texas, but still played last night and will play the show tonight, but after that it's a matter of finding a way to come up with the cash to fix the truck to be able to get home and find another means of continuing the tour.
Any of you who know these guys personally know that the last thing they want to do is ask for help. However, it's at a point where help is the only thing that's going to get them back home and give them a chance to figure out a new means of transportation to finish out this tour and then get through the D.R.I. tour. Otherwise they're just stuck in Texas.
If you can donate anything at all to help the guys please do so by emailing subzerodonations@gmail.com>
If you have any questions please feel free to message me- JENBENNETT- or the guys- SUBZERO. (I don't know how long it might take to hear back from them because I don't know what kind of setup Lu has on the road right now, but I'm sure he'll get back to you asap. Otherwise you can just get in touch with me for any questions or concerns and I'll be sure to relay the message.)
Lastly, it would be greatly appreciated if you could hit reply and copy all of this info and repost it often so we can all try to get these guys back home and in a position to get back on the tour asap.
Thanks so much. Any help is greatly appreciated