Subzero

Samantha13

New Metal Member
May 21, 2004
Who thinks SUBZERO should be added to the Stillborn stage at the AGGRESSIVE MUSIC FESTIVAL??? www.aggressivemusicfestival.com

If you think so, then show some strength and go support the band by requesting it here: JameyJasta@stillbornrecords.com

And by the way...the rumors are false again! There has been NO breakup! We canceled our shows because we needed the time to focus mainly on writing and piecing our songs together so that we deliver the baddest fuckin album you've heard in a while!
The NEW full length is still in the making and I promise you that you WILL NOT be disappointed in this material! Our blood & tears are pouring into this one and it will show 100% guaranteed! This full length has been LONG, LONG overdue along with the respect that I think this band deserves and we with our fans WILL NOT stop until we've gotten what we came for. Our time is near and our music and message will be heard!w TRUST!
Thanks for hanging in there with us! Much respect!

P.S. After the release of the album this summer, expect a balls out tour of USA, Europe and Japan.

Help support Subzero at: http://www.royal-horse.net/subzero :headbang:

Subzero is one of those bands that got passed up but deserves the credit and the opportunnity to do this. I suggest everyone on this board pull together and e-mail Jamie.
to the subzero guys, Greetings from Milano

Fuck yeah you should be on it! By the way who made that first post. ............ Rich or Lou???? 100% behind ya fellas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!