Votes: 2 28.6%
  • cock

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • ass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tits

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
i went around for about 4 hours one night in mullingar twisted, my answer to absolutely everything was your mother, and you know what... it actually worked!!! p!!erfect answer everytime!!

Hit me, you can't hurt me
Suck my kiss
Kiss me, please pervert me
Stick with this
Is she talking dirty
Give to me sweet sacred bliss
Your mouth was made to suck my kiss

I just love this song, when I came home from the land of the free and desolate, there was the Junior Athletics World Championship in my home town, and there were a lot of programs, and one band played covered this RHCP song, I felt so good and grateful to be home I almost went boohoo. Then at night the Jamaican athleticos joined the reggae band's concert and they played Bob Marley songs for them, that was even better, I really felt like crying then.

No place like home, Jamayeikan peepo

oh, his balls get attention alright. A hideous transvestitic sexually, and in all other aspects, confused and mentally ill piece of trash has a death grip on them and won't be happy till it rips them off him. Then into the garbage dump they'll go.

stop dipping them in strawberry syrup and mebbe them they wont get caked in pubes and someone *might* chow down on them...

Ah I know that one, it's basically a mixture of first generation Opeth boyz and other UM guys in off-topic exile.