SUFFOCATION to support Morbid Angels upcoming US Tour!!!

The8thPlague

Halfman,Halfbeast:DEMIGOD
Reunited New York death metallers SUFFOCATION have been confirmed as direct support slot on MORBID ANGEL's upcoming U.S. tour, scheduled for mid-March through April. Exact cities and dates will be announced soon.

As previously reported, SUFFOCATION have set "Souls To Deny" as the title for their first full-length release since 1995's "Pierced From Within", tentatively due in the spring through Relapse Records. The songwriting process for the follow-up to the 1998 "Despise The Sun" EP has reached the midway point and plans exist for the band to self-produce the CD during January.

SUFFOCATION's current lineup consists of founding members Frank Mullen (vocals), Terrance Hobbs (guitar), Mike Smith (drums) and Josh Barohn (bass), plus longtime friend Guy Marchais (guitar, formerly of PYREXIA and INTERNAL BLEEDING).

That is great news, I will be there fair and sqaure. Yull enjoy the new Suffocation, anyone wants to hear it come over to my place and Ill play you the Vegas video that was sent to me, unless I finally buy that Dazzel card and I can rip it onto the Net.

I have been putting "Souls To Deny" on a huge petastool for 6 years, yes I said stool..wait a min...did i just read touring in April hmmmm thats when we need to tour as well....hmmm

It really is time for me to come to the States and show them what we're made of down here...Suffofuckingcation can't be true man those guys are like Gods to me.

EVEN COOLER NEWS ABOUT THIS SHIT:
World Management has announced that MORBID ANGEL's "American Heretic tour" will start on April 14th, 2004, the first headlining tour in support of their new album, "Heretic". Headlining will be MORBID ANGEL, with SUFFOCATION as direct support with SATYRICON and PREMONITIONS OF WAR to follow. A full list of dates and 25 major US cities will be released in early 2004.

Yeah I saw them with Pantera some time ago and goddamn was it a hit, Satyr went "mooother" and the whole fucking crowed went "noooooooorth"....

Happens to the best of them! I just heard this interview with Phil and he's like, uh, sounding like all my relatives...