Sugar, we're going down.

god i hate that song so fucking much. we used to listen to the gay/emo radio station at work and it came on like 4 times a day and drove me fucking INSANE. i wish that song was a person so i could stab them. either way i laughed at this animation, so high five!

Very funny video. Only problem with it is it makes me hear that goddamn song again. Fucking Fall Out Boy is some of the worst shit out there in the entire emo spectrum. Their singer is fucking retarded (as proven by that video) though not quite as much as the Hawthorne Heights guy (I swear he sounds "special" in that one song) "IIi OUuusiiiide UB TO WINNNOOOWW, ON MIE RAAYEEEOOOH!" USE CONSONANTS, JACKASS.

Every emo singer should be forced to take diction classes. And then have their larynx removed. Cause they're mostly awful singers anyway. :tickled:

dreaming neon darkspot said:
Ghetto High (aka Randallstown High)
THERE'S A LOT OF GHETTOVILLE HIGH TYPE SCHOOLS IN TEXAS THERE'S A COUPLE ALL BLACK STUDENT SCHOOLS WHERE THERE'S ACTUALL NO WHITE PEOPLE AT ALL AT THOSE SCHOOLS (I'M TALKING ABOUT THE VIOLENT PART OF TOWN WHERE ANY WHITE GUY GOING THERE WILL GET STABBED BY THE ONE PERSON THAT'S NOT HOLDING A GUN JUST FOR BEING WHITE) AND I'VE BEEN TOLD SOME OF THE "BORDER TOWNS" ACTUALLY GIVE THE GED TESTING IN SPANISH BECAUSE THEY'VE GOT SCHOOLS WHERE NO ONE SPEAKS ANY ENGLISH:tickled: