Suicide Bands and Albums

Since you didn't want any doom (why not, anyway :err: ) I can list a few suicide-black bands...

Silencer
Forgotten Tomb
Nortt
Shining
Leviathan

Bethlehem and Xasthur, but that has already been written.

If you don't mind going somewhat mainstream ( :tickled: ), then check out some of Soundgarden's stuff, specifically Down on the Upside. They even say the word "suicide" in a bunch of their songs.

well you could try these albums:
Forgotten Tomb-Love´s Burial Ground
Anathema-The Silent Enigma
Thergothon-Stream from the heavens(this is doom,but i think this is the most depressive album of all time...really ugly way of depression)

Master_Debater said:
What the fuck were you listening to in that post huh?

Just a new band called Master_Debater-UsurperoftheGoat-Amorphis-Location:Olympia,WAJoinDate:Jan2004LittleGuy.
They just released their debut album, So I finally figured out how to add a sig: This is what I get for posting at 3:30 in the morning.

Give the band Joyless al listen(they were called Forgotten Woods in the past). They used to make black metal that sounded like a sort of mix between Burzum and the velvet underground. Nowadays they changed their style comletely to a more poppy sound, "Misanthropic pop" if you like.
Also a favourite of mine are the soundtracks to the Silent Hill games, it´s mainly industrial noise but there are also a lot of nice melancholy guitar songs on there, Silent Hill 4 is the best. So go and download some of this for a more comfortable suicide.