Suicide Silence Style

Sounds awesome, though I would claim the guitars have the "wrong" kind of dirty feeling, it that makes any sense. It just sticks out instead of adding to the gritty feeling you're trying to accomplish. I would suggest trygin to pull some more dirt out of the drums instead, experimenting with some light distortion on the drum bus. Leads are great!

Thank you so much for your feedback!
I totally understand what you're trying to say.
I'll tweak the guitars/drums with some different saturation/distortion plugins and see how it works.

Still need some vocals guys ;)

Well I was going to do vocals, but you knocked it out of the fucking park. Please do this song together and let me take a stab at mixing it. This is killer

Well I was going to do vocals, but you knocked it out of the fucking park. Please do this song together and let me take a stab at mixing it. This is killer

This. Make the song together and post multitracks pl0x. I love mixing deathcore. :loco:

thanks a lot!

The mix is not 100% done yet. I have to remix the whole song, 'cause now i got a vocal track (vox by rapucore). So we will finish the song and upload the stems in a few days i guess.

Guitars are Th2 Overloud. I used the 5150 sim with a match impulse.
Some EQ @ 150/400 and lot's of saturation!

EDIT: @osum: sick cover dude! the snare sounds great! which sample was used?! For guitars: try a tape-saturation plugin on the guitar bus. really easy to achieve a gritty sound!

EDIT: @osum: sick cover dude! the snare sounds great! which sample was used?! For guitars: try a tape-saturation plugin on the guitar bus. really easy to achieve a gritty sound!

Thanks. There were a bunch of samples on the snare. I don't remember all but a main part for that "pong" was the rim shot sample of the Chris Adler Snare. The original snare was the piccola snare from the SD2 Avatar kit.
All with alot grit with decapitator on the snare.

Wow this is almost there, the bass, toms/kicks sound killer and stylistic, however the guitars, they're not quite dark enough, also they're saturated, but in a different way to SS, take some of the high mids out, increase the bass, they sound like they've been HP's up too high, no further than 80hz really, SS guitars are boomy as fuck. Try run them through some kind of saturation too for warm grit, PSP are good for getting weighty nastyness into it.

Also with the snare, SS snare is always that early deathcore woody donka donka boxy snare sound that's always really dry, yours is a little too cracky and verby imho

Rest is forkin slammin.

Thanks so much guys.
Just remixed the whole song and "rapucore" recorded some SICK vocal tracks.
Edited link in the first post!!!

please please how did you achieve that snare sound, loving it so fucking much. unbelievable, please share brosky :)

You did such a good job on this. The only thing is there is some bass buildup in the sub bass and the snare is a tad loud during the blasts

Yeah, i have to lower the snare a bit during the blast beats. My ears are deaf after hours of recording/mixing so i didn't noticed, that the mix is a bit bass heavy. I def. must look at the lower freq's. Thanks for the feedback!

please please how did you achieve that snare sound, loving it so fucking much. unbelievable, please share brosky

Thanks man. The Snare chain isn't that complex. I pitch shifted the Dunnet Titanium Snare from the EZX Metal Machine. After that, some basic EQ/Compression and Tape Saturation for the dirt!

Ach so ! i really wanted to know what sample is this and now i know. Did you pitch shifted it up or down ? Im gonna acquire EZX metal machine simply because of that snare sound. It sounds really pro and to the modern metal production standards !

Pitched it up for the "ping" sound.
Do it man, Metal Machine sounds so awesome right out of the box!
My mixes improved a lot, since i bought it!